When the holidays roll around, it’s prime time for you to be on your guard. Maintaining your safety should be a number one priority. Here are a few tips to help you safely get through the season:
- Make sure you have a list of stores you will visit already prepared.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash when shopping.
- Do not leave bags in the car.
- Park in a well-lit area.
- Be aware of your surroundings as you are driving and change your route periodically.
- When going to social events, do not drink excessively. Try nonalcoholic beverages or decide how many drinks you will have.
- Drinking and driving is not an option.
- If you know you will have alcoholic beverages, make a plan to have someone else as the designated driver.
Using these tips will make your holidays a pleasant and memorable experience. For more information, contact us at Lou Aggetta Insurance and get a quote today!